Oct 24, 2008

I just need the light of Love here!!!

These photos refer to the opening of the exhibition of Yoko Ono in Warsaw CCA in September 2008, her performance 'Onochord' with flashlights and the art work 'My Mummy was beautiful'.
This event elicited among us different reflections. One concerns Love directed to neighbours, the second one brings the feministic accent to our krasnals society.

At the opening the light of love sent by Yoko Ono didn't get to the place that I needed it. Fortunately I took it home with me.
I am a mother, after my 30s, I like sex and as most women I need it. But I feel some imbalance in treating or presenting us as mechanical objects. Some parts of the body if they appear publicly, they are shown like sexual objects of desire, or opposite - without respect, in vulgar way. And I need just adoration; our genitals need the same love - also spiritual - as our souls and hearts.


Sleeping Beauty “I am a beautiful Mummy! – I love you my pussy!”. 2008. Photography / frame from the private performance in front of the mirror.


Sleeping Beauty “I am a beautiful Mummy! – I love you my pussy!”. 2008. Photography / frame from the private performance in front of the mirror.

1 comment:

  1. I see the image of women gradualy degradate in your postings. This one is reduced to a vagina dentata. I'm slightly concerned how much further you can distort the freedom of expression and actually I'm afraid the next level may be already criminal. you may need help. On the other hand, I really appreciate the fresh sens of humor. Go ahead. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete